Aging is a difficult phase of life, both for the elder and for the family. Challenges abound that may seem difficult for every concerned party, assisted living franchise opportunities helps to simplify and aid daily living for families that require assistance. This in-home care franchise presents a good opportunity where you could join in to impact positively on someone’s life.
A good home care franchise from a recognized facility goes beyond the financial gain; this isn’t just a business investment, but also a contribution to your community and individual achievement.
You provide better lives
At the end of every day, you haven’t just earned your wages you have also helped someone get through the hassles of the day. A senior franchise affords the aging population independence in their homes. Your care goes a long way to redefine their lives from being vulnerable to secure.
You providing fulfilling employment
Assisted living franchise opportunities help create employment opportunities. These kinds of jobs come with a sense of accomplishment of having helped someone else. The job also ensures that the community continues to thrive.
Home Care: A Continuously Growing Market
In-home care franchise industry is still young and there is a big potential growth opportunity. The number of 65 year olds in the United States has experienced significant increase, hence the bigger demand for elder care franchise.
These are chiefly due to two reasons:
- The largest section of the U.S population- the baby boomers, have played a vital role in the economy all through their lives and they will continue to do so in their retirement age.
- Thanks to improved health care, people are now growing older. The average life expectancy ha s increased to about nine years for men and about seven years for women. This automatically means that we are soon going to be left with more seniors to carter for and who will require some form of assisted living to remain independent.
Why a Home Care Franchise?
The number of people who need home care has indeed doubled in recent years. The home care franchise as a business shows promising business advantage. This kind of rare potential and business stability can be attributed to;
- A large population of women aged 75 and above live alone without extra hands to assist with basic daily activities
- Aging and physically challenged healthcare patients are allowed to remain home to attain the independence.
- Patients are discharged quickly from the hospital discharge rate have reduce by 5 days since 1980.
Baby Boomers are one of the country’s most independent group of persons in the world today. They are expected to live longer. And as they get older, they will continue to demand the independence to which they’ve become accustomed.