Go-karting is a great way to get out of the house for a few hours, and the best part about it is that you can bring just about any group of people in your life with you. Whether that means family, friends, co-workers, or even just a group of regulars from your favorite drinking hole. If you’ve been trying to plan a day of go-karting but keep finding yourself thinking “I wish I knew of a place to go-kart near me.” then there’s a good chance that you’ll want to know the best place to do it.
Go Go-Karting Safely
The human body is only designed to safely go a certain speed, and that’s why go-kart safety is so important. It can be an incredibly dangerous activity if the proper precautions haven’t been taken. That’s why it’s so important that you’re sure that the facility you choose is careful about ensuring their patrons are safe, and that’s also the reason why we recommend Manassas’ indoor go-kart course so highly.
This go-kart track does its best to ensure that all racers are as safe as possible for their entire trip. The precautions they’ve taken include:
- Advanced guardrails that are specifically designed to lessen to impact in the case of a collision.
- Helmets are provided before each race to ensure that all racers’ heads will be safe if a collision does happen.
- Each kart comes standard with a four point safety harness to further ensure safety in the case of a collision.
- The Italian made karts are expertly weighted with the intention of lowering the risk of the karts tipping or flipping, with an added roll bar to further reduce that chance.
- Dual disk brakes in the karts ensure that each kart has proper stopping power, and the brake lights allow other drivers to know if a kart is stopping or slowing down.
- The facility itself has the ability to slow or stop karts to ensure that all drivers will be safe even if there’s a huge hazard on the track.
- Electric go-karts don’t create emissions which means that there is no risk of breathing in some nasty stuff while hanging out in the facility.
There are a lot of other things that this facility does to ensure the safety of all drivers, and they work tirelessly to ensure that they always meet their own safety standards.
Get Yourself a Good Race
Most people want to have a good race when they go go-karting. After all, a good race is a good way to blow off some steam while also getting a little competition in your life. That’s another reason why Manassas’ indoor go-karting track is so great.
Their go-karts can go upwards of 50 miles an hour, and with their differential axles these karts handle like a dream no matter how much experience you have behind the wheel.
The track can hold up to ten karts per race and has sensors installed that can give you lap times within 1/100th of a second. That’s incredibly accurate and ensures that no matter how heated of a race you find yourself in you’ll likely still know who the true winner is.
Spending the Day Go-Karting
Go-karting is a proud American tradition and has been since it was invented in the 1950s. It’s a great way to get out of the house and bond with your loved ones. If you are looking for things to do that will get your heart pounding, look no more. No matter the reason you love go-karting, experiencing the moderns state of the sport is incredibly fun no matter your age. This activity is so great that it’s even found its place in Europe, so even if you go across the pond you’ll still be able to find a wonderful place to experience this thrilling task.